DeChambeau wins the final team championship of the LIV golf season

October 23, 2023 0 Comments

Bryson DeChambeau (USA) smiled in the final game of the LIV golf season.

DeChambeau led the Crushers to victory on the final day of the LIV Golf Team Championship (total prize money of $50 million) held at Trump National Doral Golf Club (par 72) in Miami, Florida, USA on the 23rd (Korean time).

DeChambeau, captain of the Crushers team, hit 5 under par 67 that day, and Anirban Lahiri (India) took the lead by reducing 7 strokes.

Charles Howell III (USA) fell short of expectations with even par and Paul Casey (England) with 1 over par, but the Crushers team combined for 11 under par 277 strokes to beat the Range Goats team by two strokes.

DeChambeau, Lahiri, Howell III and Casey received $14 million in prize money.

60% of the team champion prize money will be kept as a reserve for the team, and the remaining 40% will be divided among each other. Accordingly, DeChambeau, Lahiri, Howell III, and Casey each received $1.4 million.

DeChambeau won twice in this year’s LIV Golf individual competition, and the Crushers team he leads also took first place three times until this final competition.

The Range Goats team, captained by Bubba Watson (USA), ranked second and received $8 million in prize money thanks to an even performance with no player hitting over par.

The Torque team led by Joaquin Niemann (Chile) placed 3rd with 6 under par 282 and received $6 million, while the Aces team led by Dustin Johnson (USA), which won the team championship last year, finished in 4th place and had to be content with receiving $4 million. .

The LIV Golf Team Championship will feature four teams in single and foursome matches in the first and second rounds, and on the last day, the rankings will be decided based on stroke play totals.

BY: 안전놀이터

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *